Created by Sean Äaberg

The third printing of DUNGEON DEGENERATES: Hand of Doom, the Dark Fantasy, Weirdo Art, RPG in a box board game from GOBLINKO.

Latest Updates from Our Project:

Dungeon Degenerates Q+A
over 1 year ago – Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:39:43 PM

We got a lot of response to the last video about Dungeon Breakout and the future of Dungeon Degenerates, and three comments/questions kept coming up, so here's a video answering them!

(I promise I'm not exasperated, I just loved this freeze frame for the thumbnail, haha!)

O Canada!
over 1 year ago – Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:41:04 PM

Here is the shorty pallet of games and add-ons that just got picked up and is headed to Canada!

Everyone else, your packages have been sent out! We have a small number of Americans who just paid their shipping who will go out this week, and other than that, we are just waiting for the survey stragglers! 

If you think you should have received your backer rewards by now (that is, you're not in Canada, or paid your shipping charges a while ago), but have not received your package yet, please email me (katie@goblinko.com) and I will get it sorted out. 

A huge thank you to our dedicated team, I am so proud that all of these got shipped out so quickly!

How to get replacement parts for your game
over 1 year ago – Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 01:25:21 AM

Hello backers! Most of you have received your games and add-ons by now (Canada, your packages are headed out tomorrow), and we are starting to receive requests for replacement game parts. If there is something wrong with your game, here is the procedure for getting things corrected!

Please email dungeondegenerates@goblinko.com (do not send parts requests to any other email address or contact us on social media) and include the following information:

  • a detailed list of the items you are requesting (name the specific cards or tokens you need)
  • the reason why you are requesting a replacement (damaged, missing, or other)
  • photos of the damaged parts you are requesting replacements for & photos of the damaged mailing box (if the damage was caused by shipping) - mailing box photos are very important so we can file a claim with USPS, please don't throw anything away without documenting it
  • your mailing address
  • your order or backer number

Once we have received these items, we will ship out your replacement parts or contact you for additional information ASAP.

Thank you for following our replacement parts rules, it helps us to move through these requests faster and get everyone the right bits and pieces! 

What's next for Dungeon Degenerates?
over 1 year ago – Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 01:29:02 AM

Talking about a little history and our next project! 

Kickstarter fulfillment is nearly complete!
over 1 year ago – Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:15:28 PM

As the headline says, we are mostly done with Kickstarter fulfillment at this point! We have shipped out backer rewards to 92% of you, and the remaining 8% will be headed out the door in the next week or so!

Unfortunately, due to an error, some of you received the old version of the YARG flyer in your box. The image below is what you should have received. So, our apologies if you got the wrong one! 

As the flyer says, if you need replacement parts, or have an issue with your game, please email dungeondegenerates@goblinko.com - please don't message us here, or on other social media platforms. We are trying to keep all the correspondence in one place so we don't lose track of anyone! 

Thank you & have fun playing!